Please help us support Local Food Banks!
Many children go hungry each summer after their school-provided free and reduced lunches end, so families turn to local food bans. Please join me and Coldwell Banker Realty as we help meet this increased need by collecting and donating healthy packaged food.
You can lend a hand by reaching out to me and I will pick up your donation, visiting a Coldwell Banker® office or open house event June 21 - 26, and making a donation of non-perishable food items. Or, make a monetary donation.
Thank you for your support. Together, we’re making a difference!
Suggested Healthy Foods List
(whole grain, high-fiber, low sodium, low/reduced fat, sugar-free)
Fruits and Vegetables
* Canned vegetables
* Canned fruit
* Natural applesauce
* Fruit cups
* Canned or dried beans and peas
* Canned chicken, tuna and other seafood in water
* Beef stew, chili or bean soup
* Peanut butter
* Unsalted nuts and seeds
* Powdered milk
* Calcium-fortified and shelf-stable regular, soy, almond or rice milk
* Pudding cups
* Oatmeal, grits or Cream of Wheat
* Granola bars
* Brown or wild rice
* Quinoa or couscous
* Fig bars
* Rice cakes
* Whole wheat or multi-grain crackers
* Bottled/still water
* Shelf-stable pasta sauces
* Chicken or beef broth
* 100% fruit or vegetable juice
* Olive, canola or sesame oil
Find a location to drop off your donation at a Coldwell Banker Realty location in the Washington DC | Baltimore | Ocean City Area. View locations here