You may have other options!
I am introducing an innovative lease with a right to purchase program
Let Coldwell Banker and Home Partners of America expand your home rental options and put you on a new path to homeownership. If now isn’t the right time to buy a home, but you’d like more attractive options than what’s currently available in the rental market, Home Partners of America’s Lease with a Right to Purchase program could be a great alternative.
It’s an innovative program that:
- Lets you search homes for sale, in great communities with quality schools
- Limits your financial commitment to a one-year lease
- Gives you the option to buy the home at any point during your residency, up to five years*
2216 Monaghan Dr in Herndon, VA is an updated 3BR/2.5BA townhome with a brand new kitchen.
This beautiful home is only one of the homes currently available.
Visit this homes website at www.2216MonaghanDr.com.
Call me at 703-626-2226 for more information
Working together, we can find you the right home and put you on the path to becoming a homeowner. It’s a great option if you:
- Are a first-time buyer who’s cautious about purchasing a home now, but wants to in the future
- Are in the process of relocating, but aren’t sure about where to settle down
- Can’t obtain a mortgage right now, but are a responsible renter with steady income
How the lease with a right to purchase program works
The idea is simple, really. You find the home you want and Home Partners of America purchases and leases it back to you for up to 5 years*. It’s a straightforward process that you can complete in just a few easy steps. Call me to learn what you need to do.
Call/Text me 703-626-2226, or email me, Victoria@OnlineHouseHunt.com for answers to any of your questions.
Victoria M Baker
Licensed in VA, MD and DC
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
*The Lease with Right to Purchase Program is offered and administered by an independent third party not affiliated with [insert brokerage company name]. [Brokerage company] and its representatives do not in any way represent or warrant any of the terms, conditions, or benefits of the Lease with a Right to Purchase Program. Applicant and property must meet certain eligibility requirements. Other terms and conditions apply. Please review all other terms and conditions of the program before proceeding.