VHDA Down Payment Assistance Grant allows qualified first-time homebuyers in Northern Virginia to receive a percentage of the purchase price to help with the down payment.
That's right! The Virginia Housing Development Authority is giving away down payment money to Northern Virginia homebuyers. That could be YOU! Down Payment Assistance Grant has no repayment.
- Maximum grant will be 2 - 2.5 % of the purchase price. On a $250,000 home that could be $6250 in free money!
- Maximum Sales Price: $500,000
- Buyers must have a minimum 640 credit score
- Buyers must have household incomes at or below program limits.
- Maximum Household Income: 2 or fewer people $97,520 / 3 or more people $113,840
Let me help you!! Call Victoria M. Baker at 703-626-2226 to learn more about down payment assistance and connect with a professional lender. Don't believe me. ;) Visit the VHDA website to learn more about all of their loan programs.
Here's an option...2216 Monaghan Dr in Herndon, VA is an updated 3BR/2.5BA townhome with a brand new kitchen updated baths, hardwood floors and fresh paint. This home qualifies for the down payment assistance program. Click to view more pictures and the virtual tour.