I take my profession as a REALTOR® very seriously. Individuals and families are trusting me to assist them with one the largest assets they will acquire in their lives. The trust they place in me is not one that I hold lightly. I provide a pledge of service and performance to the public, customers, clients, and other REALTORS®.
My philosophy and goals that drive me are:
• Protecting and promoting my clients’ interests while treating all parties honestly.
• Staying informed about federal, state, and local laws, as well as of industry policies and procedures
• Staying informed on current market conditions
• Providing equal professional service to all clients and customers irrespective of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity
• Refraining from exaggeration, misrepresentation, or concealment of pertinent facts related to property or transactions
• Maintaining and improving the standards of the profession
• Sharing the responsibility for the integrity and honor of the profession
• Identifying and eliminating practices that damage the public or might discredit or bring dishonor to my profession
• Actively participating in the enforcement of laws, regulations, and the Code of Ethics
• Seeking and honoring agreements related to the exclusive representation of clients
• Sharing knowledge and experience with others
What does this mean to you? It means that as a REALTOR® I abide by a Code of Ethics, based on professionalism and protection of the public. With over 20 years of experience in the real estate industry as a REALTOR®, national trainer and former Director of Education for national real estate companies, I commit to working to tirelessly advocate on their behalf.
Is there any way that I can help you or someone you know with their housing needs?